Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Khloe Kardashian being seriously considerared to host X FACTOR


According to the DailyMail, Khloe has set her sights on the talent show, and is being 'seriously considered' for a role presenting on the series. She recently said: 'I'm a big fan of The X Factor. I've always wanted to do hosting or talk show hosting, so it's definitely something that I would love to do and would be honoured to do.' Gushing to E! Online, Khloe added: 'To be on such a huge show like that with those judges, I would have so much fun doing that. I love Simon (Cowell). I think he's amazing. 'I love personalities like that because I'm someone who is very straightforward and I tell it like it is.  'That's what he's doing. He just doesn't want to blow smoke up people's asses.'

No comments:

Post a Comment