Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day: by Kim Kardashian

Here's what Kim Kardashian wrote on her blog for wishing her mom & her sister Kourtney, an Happy Mothers Day!
''To my mom on Mother’s Day. I love you more than you know. You are more than my mother, you are my best friend. You have always been there for me no matter what, and my sisters, my brother and I are all so lucky to have you. Where would I be without you? To Kourtney, my big sister and the most incredible mom to Mason. I am so proud to call you my sister and my friend. This next next year we will have another little angel with us, and I can’t wait to meet her. You are such an amazing mom to Mason and I know you’ll be the best mom in the world to your new daughter. To my grandma MJ, you are my inspiration and I love you so much!
To all the moms and grandma’s out there, Happy Mother’s Day!''

No comments:

Post a Comment