Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sacha Baron Cohen vs. Kim Kardashian: ‘Dictator’ Makes Crude Sex Joke at Star’s Expense [VIDEO + ARTICLE]


When Sacha Baron Cohen is in character, no one is safe from his vulgarity!
He made some colorful quips at the expense of Kim Kardashian and her mother Kris Jenner..
When asked about what he thought of the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 31, possibly running for mayor of Glendale, Calif., the General saw the question as a segue to make a joke about the sexy starlet.
“Kim Kardashian, I know her very well,” he began. “She came over to my palace. I paid her mother [Kris] $400,000 Euros for one night with her.” But the joke didn’t stop there. It got much more crass!
“Normally, you negotiate with an agent or a pimp but with the Kardashians, you negotiate with the mother,” the actor, 40, joked. Kris is the momager to all her daughters.
“[Kim] is so hairy that when I removed her underpants, I thought I was staring in the mirror.”
He didn't talked only about Kim, but also about president Obama & Ryan Seacrest

No comments:

Post a Comment